We are all sexual beings worthy of love, compassion, and belonging
Trainings and workshops are individualized based on the unique needs of your agency, hospital, university, organization, or program. Sample topics include:
- Understand the importance of addressing sexuality-related topics within healthcare settings.
- Explore ethical and professional behavior standards.
- Learn how to help assess and treat various sexual concerns.
- Understand modes of desire and sexual response cycles.
- Learn sexual dysfunction specific treatments.
- Explore the relationship between intimacy and attachment.
- Learn about polyamory and consensual non-monogamy.
- Discuss critical topics related to kink and BDSM (i.e., role of consent).
- Describe specific kink-affirming and sex-positive strategies for counseling individuals who engage in BDSM practices.
- Differentiate between violence and BDSM practices.
- Learn how to identify and address sexual shame.
60- and 90- minute workshops offered; prices may vary.