Cultivate affirming and enlightened communities.
Trainings and workshops are individualized based on the unique needs of your agency, hospital, university, organization, or program. Sample topics include:
- Understanding and overcoming implicit bias.
- Addressing topics related to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Topics related to privilege, oppression, and intersectionality.
- Understanding and responding to microaggressions.
- Understanding the relationship between microaggressions and health outcomes.
- Challenging biases related to age, gender, sex, ability status, socioeconomic status, and others.
- Appreciating lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer (LGBTQ) identities, experiences, and challenges.
- Identifying and challenging stigma related to LGBTQ+ identities.
- Understanding the unique experiences of LGBTQ+ people of color.
- Promoting culturally affirming workplaces.
- Enhancing allyship and cultivating accountability among colleagues.
- Navigating difficult dialogues.
60- and 90-minute workshops offered.
Prices vary; email for more information.